Sunday, August 29, 2004

Next Blog Please

Is anyone else addicted to the "Next Blog" button on the Blogger Nav Bar? I often hit it to see where I end up and an hour later I realize that I've been going madly from blog to blog for quite a while. I read snatches of blogs here and there and if they look interesting I stick around and read more.

I haven't found too many worth bookmarking but there is the odd treasure out there.

The Buzz:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Alianora declared...

I generally browse about 5-10 of the "next blogs" each a few times a week when I am in the midst of writing my posts. I find inspiration, wit, humor, sadness, anger, warmth. Many human emotions, and a few people that I have connected with...

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Ok. I didn't even know that there was a "next blog" button there. Thanks for teaching me something new today. Always like learning from my children.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

I, too, surf this way from time to time --- heck, fairly often. There are a few decent blogs but very few of the quality of "Butterfly Wings" or "Let Me Be Me." In fact, most are pubescent drek. I guess they have right to write too, and they will grow up, and their feelings are real to them, but God help me if I care whether he will or won't call, or whether someone puked first thing in the morning after tying one on the night before. I imagine that Blogspot, being free, gets more of this stuff that other blog sites. What do we say to that: "Freedom comes with a price?" :)

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Alianora declared...

*LOL@ that last comment from Anvilcloud*

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Alianora declared...

*LOL@ that last comment from Anvilcloud*

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Alianora declared...

Correction, laughing at the last couple of sentences in Anvilcloud's comment. *S*

 
At 6:36 AM, Blogger Dragonfly declared...

Yup, I do that too... And have found a few interesting blogs.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Oh yeah, I'm also hooked on the 'next blog' button! I recently got my own blog. I had never heard of a Blog until my husband told me. He got his Blog, I got mine.
I find myself checking out other blogs all the time, sometimes for a couple of hours until I suddenly realize what I'm doing!

Anyway, feel free to visit my blog, Circles and SquaresIf you like it, you may add it to your 'blogs I enjoy'-list.

Greetings!
Iona

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger naisui declared...

¡Yo también me he hecho adicto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home