Friday, August 27, 2004

Thanks for the Coffee

It's on mornings like this, when I'm feeling particularly fuzzy and tired that I give thanks for whoever created coffee. What would I do without my morning coffee kick? I usually limit myself to one steaming travel mug full of coffee a day but there are mornings when it just calls for a special trip to Tim Horton's. Can I give thanks for Tim Horton too? The savior of morning doldrums and hangovers. The pickerupper of our tired selves.

You can keep your Second Cups and Starbucks. A Tim Horton's coffee is all I need.

Once I decided to make the pilgrimmage over to Tim's this morning there were relieved faces all around. I ended up getting a tray full of coffees for the rest of the tired masses as well. It seems that we all need a pickmeup today.

Now, I can get on with my day.

The Buzz:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Praise be to Timmy and the crew. I will join you in a little "gratitude dance" for the brew crew today. MMMMM good.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Alianora declared...

I think I'd go nuts if it wasn't for coffee...

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

If there's something I really HATE, then it is coffee. Sorry all, but I think coffee is like 'dirty river'-water. Not only similarity in taste, but also in colour!
I'll stick to tea, thank you. Okay I must agree, the colour of tea can also leave a lot of room for imagination. Well, if I really need energy, I'll take one of those energy drinks. One can has equal amount of caffeine as 4 coffee cups. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home