Sunday, August 29, 2004

A Useless List of 49 Questions.

I found this list on another blog (It's all about me. No. Really.)that I was reading. Apparently it's making the rounds. I just thought it would be fun. I don't get the peanut shell question though. If anyone can shed light on that let me know.


1. Your name spelled backwards.

Anuahs
2. Where were your parents born?
Ontario, Canada
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Mozilla Firefox
4. What is your favorite restaurant?
Too poor to go out to eat.
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
10 years ago -- maybe. Chlorine makes me sneeze.
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
Yep. Second flower on the left.
7. How many kids do you want?
One.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
Misogynist (sp?) Rap Music.
9. Are you registered to vote?
Yes.
10. Do you have cable?
Satelite -- Thank you very much.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Absolutely not.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
When I was 12 -- back in the days before call display.
13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yep.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Doubt it.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled.
Caribbean Cruise. Wonderful!!!

16. Do you have a garden?
Yes and oh so proud of it.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip?
Used to be Calvin and Hobbs. Now? Who cares?
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
I think so. Even in french.
19. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month?
NOT NOT NOT Kung Pao. (Is funny for the first few minutes and then it gets old)
20. Favorite pizza topping?
Double Cheese, mushrooms and bacon.
21. Chips or popcorn?
Chips!! Unless the popcorn is from Kernals... well no... still chips.
22. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
None usually. If a special occasion? I wear Truco or Mac. Colour just depends.
23. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
Uh...no.
24. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Ha ha ha ha ha.
25. Orange Juice or apple?
Apple all the way.
26. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine?
My old roomate. We went to Summerhay's.
27. Favorite type chocolate bar?
Crispy Crunch or Skor. Can't decide.
28. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
Last election. I think it was June.
29. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last night.
30. Have you ever won a trophy?
Mh. I don't think so. How sad is that?
31. Are you a good cook?
Sometimes. I'm working on it,
32. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Of course. Who can afford full serve?
33. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
No. But I've been tempted.
34. Sprite or 7-up?
7-up. It's the only Pepsi product I'll drink.
35. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Unfortunately, yes.
36. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Polysporin. Bought it last week. The one in my cupboard had expired in 1999.
37. Ever throw up in public?
Do public bathrooms count?
38. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
Got true love already so can I have the money too?
39. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Not sure.
40. Ever call a 1-900 number?
No.
41. Can exes be friends?
Yeah but it's hard.
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My Gramma.
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
Yep, curly dark hair.
44. What message is on your answering machine?
A bilingual message from my husband. "You have reached......" Very boring stuff.
45. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character?
Dieter maybe or that Chris Farley character. "I live in a van. Down by the river......"
46. What was the name of your first pet?
Lucky.
47. What is in your purse?
Wallet, Cell phone, hair clip, chapstick, space pen, allergy meds, paint sample cards.
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Read a chapter in whatever book I'm currently reading.
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
My husband who is the most wonderful person on the face of the earth.