Thursday, September 30, 2004

A Bonding Experience.

Last night Eric and I did something all couples should do. I ransacked the bathroom cabinet and found my Biore Nose Strips. Together we wet our noses and applied said strips. How funny is was to look at him as we were watching TV. He was sitting there just as serious as can be with the white strip hardening on his nose.

I can honestly say that I never thought I'd ever be doing that with a man. He's such a good sport.

The Buzz:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Dale declared...

White strips on your noses? WOW!! I'll bet you guys have the whitest noses around!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger Dale declared...

Oh. So they weren't Crest strips, then. Ummm .... what the heck are Biore nose strips?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Crest strips? Oh this is just too funny! LOL!! I laughed when I pictured you and Eric sitting there with the Biore strips on your noses, but when someone thought there were like Crest strips I laughed even harder. What a hoot. Thanks for the chuckle this morning!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

He's definitely a good sport because I can't see my guy doing that, Biore or Crest Strip.

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Well, I for one, thought this was going someplace else. "Last night Eric and I did something all couples should do ..." How disappointing!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Butterfly declared...

Sorry Anon. This is a g-rated blog. (Parents read it).

Dale, You're killing me! Crest strips? tee hee hee. Boire strips are the ones that clean out the pores on your nose. You can get 'em at any drug store if you're in the market for them....

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

I have visions of every store selling out of Biore strips and men hiding in their bathrooms with these strips on their noses.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Bonding, eh? Tee-hee. Could bondage be far off?

As for my list of things, I don't feel like I've lived much. Heck I don't even have a tattoo or a piercing, to say nothing of not having ever visited the Pyramids, NYC or even Ireland.

I did, however, add a little line at the bottom of that same post, explaining how I tried to get arrested once. Another tale of failure.

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Larry declared...

Well...As a fellow male....I will coming running to Dale's aid....as I ALSO had NO idea was a 'Biore Nose Strip' was, or still is...lol I thought it was one of those strips you put on your nose so you don't snore. Then I thought, 'But why would they BOTH put them on while watching TV??? Ah-hah, Cause if they fall asleep while watching TV, they won't distrube their partner....'
SEE!!! Works for me....so Crest Whitening Strips or No-Snore Strips.....
MEN UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

What a cute story - I can just picture the two of you watching Survivor, cheering on your favorite team while oil attaches itself to the underside of the hardening strips. Yes... I speak from experiences...lol
Getting those suckers off is not easy!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I'll bet parents can guess.

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Oh, this is just too funny. The comment about the anti snoring strips has me laughing out loud again. This is soooooo funny.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

A post about nose strips generates a record number of comments...whodathunkit?

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

Nobody truly *nose* what will fly on blogdom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home