Tuesday, September 14, 2004

The Cyclone

Now that I know how to post pictures, I think that I will start posting some that I think are cool. A while ago someone sent me a whole bunch of pictures that have won awards. (Or something like that.)







The Buzz:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

That's one menacing photo!

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Hi!
If you like cool pictures, especially about the weather and such, check out the Wunderground Website. It's a weather-website with a lot of images made by amateur photographers across the globe. A couple of hundred pictures are uploaded daily. (cool sunsets too!)
I also sometimes post pictures there, as I enjoy digital photography.

Anyway, here's the link;
http://www.wunderground.com/wximage
/viewimages.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home