Friday, September 03, 2004

Easily Excitable

Recently I've come across some very decent blogs. This really excites me. I've got a bookmark folder devoted to blogs of interest and it's getting fuller and fuller. There has been one or two that I've actually lost interest in and deleted out but I've found a few that I check like an addiction now. Perhaps I will add these to my recommended blog list.

Maybe this excites me because I'm still fairly new to blogging. This whole idea of connecting with far away people is so wonderful. Blogging was a little bit of an adventure for me. I have never visited chatrooms or anything like that. I am not really a web surfer unless there's something specific that I'm looking for. I'm so glad that I took that leap. I've always felt the need to write but haven't trusted myself to keep a personal journal. What else can I write? A short story? A book? No. While I love to write, I have no talent so any book I write would be very boring and a grammatical nightmare.

I hope nobody minds if I "borrow" ideas from their blogs. I've come across interesting entries on other blogs and I feel moved to write on the same subject or use their idea and branch off on my own. For instance I read one blog recently about songs that this blogger related to people or events. What a neat concept. Some day you may see my own playlist.

Bloggin' on.......

The Buzz:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Dragonfly declared...

I hope you donĀ“t mind me adding your blog to my blogs of interest... *smiles*

 
At 2:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Glad you stopped by and enjoyed my blog! Comment at will and borrow away. I'm sure I'll do the same at some point! :-)

-K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home