Monday, September 27, 2004

I Want You All To Know...

If it wasn't for the comments I wouldn't love blogging half so much. I so appreciate the feedback and comments. I am lucky to be part of such a unique and diverse mini blog community. Thanks.

The Buzz:

At 1:02 AM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Ditto for me. Hell if it weren't for you and 2 or 3 others, I'd not even need the comments thingie at all.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Kat declared...

LOL...Shadow, ya know...that whole cryptic thing is killing you. :-P

Butterfly--I've enjoyed all of your comments as well. Comments keep me going on some days. BTW...feel free to link back to my blog anytime you want if you like what I've written. (If you click on the date/time link it gives you an individual page of that post.) I'm glad you enjoy my ramblings.

And no...didn't think you were braggin. Girl, you go on and celebrate!!! I'd be dancin' down the street like a fool if I felt that kind of happiness. Enjoy! Celebrate! Share! It gives the rest of us hope!!!
-K.

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

I absolutely agree. It's always nice to get comments, then you actually know people are reading your stuff and it doesn't seem like you're 'just' doing it for yourself...
I check my blog every day to see how many visitors I have and if there would perhaps be a comment from someone. So feel free to comment as much as you want!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Alianora declared...

I have met quite a few wonderful people in the blogging community, some I hope to be longtime friends. It's wonderful to be able to share aspirations, thoughts, fears and feelings, all of the things that make us humans!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Dale declared...

You're very welcome, Shauna. Blog on, my friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home