Friday, September 24, 2004

Silence!

I can't believe that I haven't written all week. You know, it's just one of those weeks. I've been down in the dumps for days and I can't seem to shake it.

Well Friday is now here (thank god) and maybe the weekend will turn my mood around. I woke up with a terrible headache and stomach ache this morning. What a way to start of the day. Stomach is fine now but head is still a little fragile. (and no I wasn't into the red wine last night!)

The weather here in Ontario has been fantastic. A little Indian Summer never hurt anyone! I'm hoping the weekend will be just as fine. My flowers are back in bloom all around my house. I should give my yard a little TLC this weekend. It's been sadly neglected lately.

Off to work now. Today is the day that I'm turning this mood around!!!

The Buzz:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

It's the weekend! Hurray!!! You GO, girl!!

And welcome back to Blogger. We've missed you.

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Nice to see you back again, S.
Don't sweat the blues...it's just the change in the seasons. It passes...heck you'd almost think I know what I'm talking about.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home