Thursday, October 07, 2004

Holiday Weekend

I have company coming for the holiday weekend so my postings will be sparse for the next 4 or 5 days. Since my whole family are bloggers maybe we'll all take a communal blogging break at some point to whip off a few lines.

I am SURE that I will find time to check everyone else's blogs. What's a day without that?

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Canucks.

The Buzz:

At 5:53 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Happy Turkey-day to you too, Shauna!

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Larry declared...

Hoping you and your family have a great Thanksgiving

Larry

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Have a good one!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

I never got into QasF. I think it was because I missed the opening episodes. But there are a few on Showcase that I could among my guilty pleasures. Kink is one (the first time I saw it, I nearly had to pick my jaw off the floor). The Mind of the Married Man has its moments, but the moralizing gets to be a bit much.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Alianora declared...

I hope you have a wonderful holiday with your family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home