Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I Feel Real.

Quoting myself from an email to a friend:

Most of the time I feel like a fraud.
Here is where I feel real.

The Buzz:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Writing does that to a person. Isn't it great? Keep on writing hunny. These past few blogs have been fabulous.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger Kat declared...

I understand completely. I've struggled on and off with this same thing. You just have to realize that for the most part you're really just blogging to yourself. Discovering, learning, exploring, remembering, reminding...

It's very rare to find people and situations where you can truly be ALL that you are. The world has so many expectations. Where else can you be happy, sad, pissed, confused, silly, or stupid all in one place without anyone passing judgement?!?

THAT is the wonderful thing about writing in any form! Don't stop!
-K.

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger Alianora declared...

I can second that. Pretty much how I feel most of the time too. Online I can be myself and be bare in a sense, open to the world. Tougher to get hurt too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home