Saturday, October 30, 2004

Lazy.

Today I am enjoying a lazy Saturday. It seems like it's been a long time since I enjoyed such a Saturday. Mmm. It's delicious.

After sleeping late we got up for yummy coffee and bagels. My favourite kind of breakfast. And now here I sit in my cozy rec room by the fire. Laptop never far from my side and the TV tuned to TLC. I could watch these Trading Spaces type shows all day. And sometimes I do.

I know that I should have goals for today. My house needs to be cleaned. But it'll wait till tomorrow. We need to cover up the Air Conditioner and clean the filters in the air exchanger. I could probably do some laundry. I really need to pull out the gardens too and get ready for the coming winter.

But will we actually get any of this done? I am in serious doubt. For I am enjoying this lazy Saturday far too much.


The Buzz:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Have you seen Ellen Degeneres, Here and Now Video? She says we should all embrace procrastination because the world just moves too fast. You'll get to that garden soon enough.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Alianora declared...

Sounds almost exactly like my Saturday so far, minus the coffee. I love having a fireplace!! So far the day has been spent reading a new book and watching my kitten run amuck through the house. He's such a little spark of energy and it's refreshing to see him and the way he percieves the world around him...as one huge adventure that never ends until he's too tuckered out to move again...

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

... yummy coffee and bagels. My favourite kind of breakfast ...

Frankly, I'm hurt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home