Saturday, October 30, 2004

Ode to My Father's Eggs

My saintly father has taken offense at my last post. Specifically the part where I said coffee and bagels are my favourite breakfast.

I must tell all that I do not like eggs. Normally.

When my folks come to visit we usually have a big breakfast on Sunday. This usually consists of eggs, bacon and biscuits. My Dad makes the best scrambled eggs around. So good in fact that I will often help myself to seconds.


So considering I don't like eggs I would think that when I have seconds of my Dad's special eggs it would be the highest praise around.

Do you love me again Dad?





The Buzz:

At 5:08 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

You're back in my will.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

You're so lucky to have a family like that.

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

She does like Dad's eggs and ham
She does like them
Sam, I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home