Thursday, October 21, 2004

Things That Annoy Me.

I'm just in a list kinda mood these days............



People that can't manage their time. I am constantly working out ways to use my time more efficiently. When people don't think the same way it bothers me.

Chipper "Hey how are ya this morning?" greetings at 8am. Isn't it obvious you should just not talk to me until around 10am when I've had a chance to absorb the caffeine?

Repeating myself.

People who can't be bothered to capitalize the first letter of a sentence. Ug. Also when people misspell words on purpose. This happens a great deal in blogs and it annoys me to no end.

When the joke gets old and people just don't let it go.

When married people ask single people: "So have you managed to find yourself a man yet?"

When someone younger than me calls me dear.

Being on hold for an hour just to ask one bloody question.

Receiving a general mass fax. I don't care about your vacation deal. What a waste of paper.

Sales people that don't leave you alone. Acknowledge me and then leave me alone.

When someone tells me "Gee. You sure look tired today." -- Thanks. Polite way to tell me that I look like shit.

When people speak loudly over an ongoing conversation.

City buses that practically run you off the road.

People that drive 80km/hr on single lane highways.

Guys that wear ball caps in nice restaurants.

The phone company.

People that don't tip.

When people don't do their job. You don't do your job -- I can't do mine.

When my credit card companies try to sign me up for a free trial of life insurance.

AC DC.

Waiting for someone else to get ready.

People that don't walk their dogs.

Line Ups.

Mike Bullard.

Super touchy feely people. I need my space!

Gossip.

The Young and The Restless.

When skinny people say: "I'm so fat. I need to lose weight."

Know-it-alls. (Although some might say that I know it all....)





The Buzz:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

That's a pretty long list of things that annoy you! Well anyway, it's nice reading! It's a good way to get to know someone and it's an even better way to get to know yourself a little better. Keep those lists coming! ;)

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Iona declared...

BTW; check out the enormous list on my blog. Feel free to copy...!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home