Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Update

The pants are STILL missing!

(see You Lost Your What?)

The Buzz:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

This puts into perspective my concern about forever-missing socks. Me? I suspect the dryer is eating 'em.

 
At 9:16 PM, Blogger colleen declared...

Ross has lost pants too. It's Very weird. At least 2 pairs that I can think of off the top of my head. It's not just you - husbands around the country lose pants.

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

My theory on missing socks - eventually one sock in every pair becomes a wire hanger and starts residing in your closet. Seriously. Haven't you ever noticed that socks keeps disappearing but hangers keep multiplying? Don't know what to say about the missing pants though. Hmmmn? Must give that one more thought.

 
At 1:41 AM, Blogger Kat declared...

I have to tell you that last night, I visited your blog for the sole reason to find out if the mystery of the pants had been solved. LMAO!

This could turn into a game. Have you looked under the bed? Under the couch? Behind the laundry basket?
-K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home