Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Day 4

Today is Eric's fourth day on the patch and fourth day without a cigarette. He is doing so well and making me so proud.

Yesterday he went through a whole bag of mini carrots in one sitting. Impressive. I shall have to make an unscheduled stop at the grocery store to have more carrots on hand.

The Buzz:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

Let's hear it for the boy.

Good thing it's not Joe's that he's consuming. :)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Way to go Eric! Munch and crunch away to your heart's delight. Maybe you could even have one of those caramel cakes too. MMMMM good!!!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Go Eric! Go Eric!

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Keep eating those carrots, Eric. Your vision will be AMAZING!!!

Hmmm .. That reminds me. I should eat more carrots. You know, to offset the damage to my eyes done by ... Well, I should eat more carrots. That's all I'm saying.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Cat declared...

Way to go Eric! I quit a year ago, with the help of Smoke Away (just in case the patch doesn't work for him, he might try that) and haven't looked at a cigarette since -- after 33 yrs of smoking.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Debby declared...

Man, it’s hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. I’ve been surfing around the net checking out blogs related to Christmas to see if I can get some ideas for decorating, what kind of holiday cards to consider sending, and even more important, how to plan a great holiday party. My keyword search led me to Day 4. While your site is not exactly what I was looking for, I’m really glad I came across it. Very interesting read! Happy holidays to you!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Debby declared...

Christmas has got to be my favorite time of year. I just love to read about what people are doing and thinking. I’m always looking for some great ideas on how to make this year more special than ever for my loved ones. I’ve enjoyed reading your posts and I hope you have a great Christmas!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Jan declared...

Christmas is such a fun time of year. While it’s quite expensive sending out Christmas cards, giving gifts and throwing parties, I just love it! It’s also a time for expressing appreciation to people. Although we have never met and never will, I just wanted to extend to you my best for the holidays. I have enjoyed reading your posts. I hope you have a great Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home