Thursday, November 18, 2004

Emotional Ringer.

I was just commiserating with a fellow blogger about being through the emotional ringer today.

And boy what a ringer it was.

Fortunately no one got canned today at my work but unfortunately 2 of my coworkers that I work very closely with, have both threatened to resign. That spells nothing but disaster for me so I am a busy bee trying to keep everything together.

I am a little frustrated. This whole thing is a series of bad coincidences and strong personalities and misunderstandings. But when it all came to a head today one of my coworkers (who I have tried my best to be there for) tried to bring me into the middle of it. I thought that was very unfair of her. I realize that we are capable of stupid things when we're put on the spot and under pressure but I am upset with her for that especially given what we've gone through over the past couple of days.

Anyway, I shall do my best to keep the peace and bring understanding to a bad situation.

Thank god tomorrow is Friday. Tomorrow night I can crawl into a bottle of wine and not come out all night evening. Yay!