Sunday, November 07, 2004

The Northern Lights!

The View from Our Backyard Tonight......







PLEASE NOTE: THESE PICTURES SHOW UP BEST ON AN LCD MONITOR.

The Buzz:

At 9:21 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Wow! They look fantastic. What made you go outside and look on such a cold blustery night? Quite a nice reward at the end of a busy weekend. Thanks again for all your running around for us.
Dad and I got in the car and drove north to the lake to see if we could see anything in our little corner of the world but there wasn't a speck of them in the sky.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Alianora declared...

That is gorgeous! I've never seen the Northern Lights but have always wanted to. And to see them from your own backyard, looks truly breathtaking! Thanks for Sharing!!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

That's beautiful.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

They were amazing eh? And where I was, I was stuck without my camera.

 
At 1:35 AM, Blogger colleen declared...

i am way annoyed that i've never seen the nothern lights in person. we even went to alaska and managed to miss them. ...sigh...

signed,
slightly jealous. ;)

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger Iona declared...

Cool! Wish I could see the Northern Lights sometimes... I'm absolutely jealous! Anyway, thanks for sharing!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Larry declared...

Those are great shots....I might go up to Caledon tonight and see if I can see them myself....

Thx for sharing

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Johnny the Horse declared...

Aurora Borealis. It is definietly on my "to see" list. Amazingly beautiful.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Beautiful!

 
At 2:31 AM, Blogger Edvardicus declared...

Wow! Amazing. I live to far south, and I've never seen them on my sojourns north. I must see the lights someday.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger curiouscouple declared...

You must live very near us, because I saw the same lights. Tried to photograph them, but it didn't work out. Out of frustration, I went and spent $1,600 on new camera equipment. :)

Now, I'm armed, and at the ready. Just with no northern lights to be found. lol.

Anyways. Glad to know someone who is as passionate about the northern lights as I am. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home