Tuesday, November 02, 2004

What Was Lost Is Now Found.

Let it be known that Eric has found his pants. We are celebrating at my house tonight.

He came home today with a second rip (in a week!) in a second pair of pants (in a week!). I told him that I don't feel like sewing his freakin' pants tonight and perhaps he should get off his ass and find his missing pants.

I listed off a whole bunch of places to look, and lo and behold he found them wedged behind his dresser, one of the places that I had suggested. There they were all nicely folded with a not so thin layer of dust on them.

Yay for the pants!

For all your kind thoughts and well wishes during this time, I thank you, my faithful blog supporters. I couldn't have gotten through this without you.

The Buzz:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Maybe now that Eric has his pants the universe will realign and this streak of bad luck I am experiencing will end. :)

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Your bottle of champagne will be arriving precisely at 7:00 pm, as ordered. Cheers to the pants.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Kat declared...

LMAO!!! The mystery has been solved! Yoo-hoo!
-K.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home