Sunday, December 12, 2004

All Dressed Up.



Christmas Party Fun last night. Since we so rarely get dressed up we thought we should take a couple of pics. You'll excuse the background please.

Anyway, we had a fun night and I remained reasonably sober. The meal was fantastic and we had fun dancing all night. Well, I should amend that. I danced. Eric sat at the table except for the couple of times I managed to drag him to the dance floor. (The dance floor could have used a little chunk and a little funk.) My boss, of all people, spent more time on the dance floor than any of the men (4 bumps on a log) at my table. I even got a couple of pics of the Director of Operations doing the Macarena. Ha! They will be filed safely away until I need them. I especially thought it was funny when the bigwigs got out there and boogied to Strokin'.

(Stroke it Clarence Carter but don't stroke so fast...)

There was another Christmas Party in the next room and they ended up crashing our party and dancing long into the night. I told my boss that they should invite the crashers every year. They seemed like a lot of fun.

So that's that. Today is housecleaning day. Must get back to it as hordes of people will soon be descending on my little house for the next couple of weeks all in the name of Christmas Cheer.

The Buzz:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger `*Pansy*~ declared...

Wonderful picture, Sha! So glad you had a great time at the party! Hope your holidays are going very well!

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

What an incredibly handsome couple.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

You're so pretty!!

You know, it never fails me at a corporate Christmas party - I ALWAYS somehow end up at the table with the boring big heads and it turns out to be a horribly awkward time. Glad you had fun.

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

You all look great! Glad you had a good time.

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Eric looks like my brother. You both look great. Love the dress.

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Cute couple! Your hair is like a halo of curls!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Butterfly declared...

test

 

Post a Comment

<< Home