Saturday, December 11, 2004

But I Waaannnnna go...

Duran Duran is coming to Toronto. On a flipping Tuesday. I can't even just go down for a weekend. This makes me sad. I'd have to take time off work, pay for travel, tickets and lodging.

I can't justify it but damn I would haved liked to go.


The Buzz:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger colleen declared...

Just go. You'll regret it if you don't. You'll wish and want and complain about not going. Go. You have vacation days or overtime available to you to use. Its these little things in life that make it good. Instead of being rash and impulsive (yes, like me), wait three days. Notice how often you think about how much you'd want to go. if it's a lot, GO. If you forget about it and move on, then it's not that big a deal. :D

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

Back in the 80's when DD was hot on the charts, my sister was a HUGE fan of DD. She 'wallpapered' her whole bedroom, walls, ceiling and all, in DD posters. Simon LeBon, all the boys, she loved 'em all.

Meanwhile, the rest of the family (including yours truly) got so sick of DD from constant over exposure. Up until the last couple of years, the mere sound of 'Her Name is Rio' on the radio caused me to have dry heaves...

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Johnny the Horse declared...

They came to Sydney recently and I couldn't make it. I'm still kicking myself. I went out and bought a double DVD of all their music videos as a poor second. Get there if you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home