Thursday, December 23, 2004

A Christmas Card.



So this is Christmas.

I will not wish you Happy Holidays or Season's Greetings. I will wish you a Merry Christmas.

To me, Christmas means warmth, family, friends, kindness, peace, love and hope. These are things that I wish for you all. So when I say Merry Christmas I want these things for you. And I treasure these things.

I count you among my friends (and some among my family).

And so I wish you the best.

I wish you the warmth of family and friends.

I wish you and yours peace for the season and for the coming year.

I wish you hope and joy and love.

I hope that you enjoy the festive lights as you drive to your parties and your gatherings.

I hope that if you're trapped in a mall looking for last minute presents that you can smile and take your time and be kind to the sales people. A little kindness goes a long way.

May there be a glint of the magic of the season in your eyes when you wake up on Christmas Morning.

May you believe in the spirit of Santa Claus this year.

Be safe.

From the bottom of my heart:

Merry Christmas.







The Buzz:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS yourself.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

Lovely card and sentiments

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger rick declared...

your lovely... have a wonderful christmas...

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Merry Christmas to you. I appreciate your posts, your thoughts, your comments, your outlook on life. Cheers.

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Happy Christmas to you and yours. May they always be Bing Crosby days and nights.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Kat declared...

Merry Christmas to you as well. May your holidays be filled with smiles, laughter, and joy!
-K.

 
At 2:30 AM, Blogger PKD declared...

Who's that hanging from the gallows tree,
His eyes are hollow but he looks like me,
Who's that swinging from the gallows tree,
Up Jumped the Devil - and took my soul from Me.

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger chunk declared...

Cheers to the presents we never ever get to unwrap. Sometimes its better to guess.

You kick it old school style.

Cheers,

J.

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

Merry Christmas,

praying for peace on Earth...

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Merry Christmas to you!!!

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Merry Christmas, Sha. Hope your day was perfect. Thanks for your prayers.

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger `*Pansy*~ declared...

Merry Christmas, Sha! *warm hug* I hope you are having a fantastic and heart warming Christmas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home