Friday, December 17, 2004

Delightful Blue Blush.

Often enough I have sat, rapt, in front of my computer waiting for my Gmail notifier to blush blue.

That cheerful shade of blue that means "Yahoo! Someone likes me."

So it seems fitting to link to Shadowbox's latest post: Ode to Gmail. It made me laugh and nod my head in agreement.

Thanks Shadow!

The Buzz:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

What's this gmail notifier you speak of? I must get one so I, too, can sit staring at it, waiting for it to do whatever it does.

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger Butterfly declared...

Amanda, You're too funny. It's what tells me if I have new mail in my gmail account. I guess I should have been more specific.

I DO have extra invites if you'd like one....

All the cool kids are doing it.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

Ahem ... not seeing much blue here lately. Hmmmm?

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Johnny the Horse declared...

Hey BF. Here's a blush.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home