Saturday, December 04, 2004

Free List.

Sometimes watching a movie or a tv show, I'll find myself hitting Eric on the arm.

"Hey! He's on my free list."

This, of course, means that if so-and-so ever, for some reason, wanted me for one night that I would be "free" to do so. So once Hugh Jackman realizes that I'm what he's been looking for all his life, I am allowed to spend one fun-filled night with him. And once Colin Firth breaks up with his french girlfriend, he can knock on my door and be sure to find some solace in my open arms. And Hugh Grant? Oh baby. What are you waiting for? (Notice the accent trend?)

Eric has a free list too. J Lo is on his list and so is Salma Hayek. There are other's too as I have had my own arm punched on my more than one occasion.

The Free List is a funny thing. I'm sure that we're not the only couple to have one. But why? I mean really. Why do I care if Eric wants to get with Paige Davis or not? Why get into a discussion regarding something that will never happen? Because it's just fun to share these ridiculous fantasies I guess. And trust me. If Angelina Jolie ever gives Eric a booty call? He's not going without me. (She's on my free list too.)

Other boys on my Free List:

Viggo Mortenson -- Aragorn. Need I say more?
Mr. Big (Chris Noth) -- Sex & The City's own. Oh I loved him. Sex appeal galore. (Although Aiden had it goin' on too. )
George Clooney -- quiet, confident sexiness. Yum.

(Please note: the Free List includes, but is not limited to, the above names.)

The Buzz:

At 11:50 AM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Starting today, I have a free list. Hugh Grant is also on it. I love a man with an accent.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Your free list sounds a lot like my free list! I love Mr. Big, too.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

No...you are not the only couple with a free list!

Mine includes Catherine Zeta Jones, i kid my wife that if she ever knocks at the door, I'm outta here!

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Yeah, I also have a free list. Actually, mine is pretty short. The only person that is on my free list is;
Richard Dean Anderson - MacGyver. Ring any bells?

I have to say that my hubby doesn't seem to have a free list. If I ask him about it, he replies; I don't know. Yeah, right.... ;)

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger chunk declared...

Mine includes Jennifer Connolly and Kate Winslet. Preferably at the same time. Oh who am I kidding I would run screaming from the room with performance anxiety. Leaving them to chat about upcoming film roles or bathing in hundred dollar bills.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

We have some of the same men on our list!

Actually Rainman and I don't have a "Free List," but I tease him about the celebs he has the hots for - Shania Twain, Milla Jovovich are the only ones I can think of off hand.

Oh and I'm such a huge Colin Firth fan - I think he's married to an Italian woman and they have at least one son together (Luca, I think.) He has a child from a previous relationship with actress Meg Tilly. Tsk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home