Thursday, December 23, 2004

One More.

Only one more day of work. One more early morning. One more commute. And then I'm off for ...... 10 days straight.

Oh I am sooooooo looking forward to time away from the office.

I hear that there is life outside of working and commuting. I hear that you can enjoy a Monday just as much as a Saturday if you're not working.

I can't wait to find out.








The Buzz:

At 11:19 AM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Lucky duck. Be sure to enjoy yourself and don't run yourself too ragged with Christmas to-and-fro. Leave some vacation time to just relax by the fire with some vino and a nifty book.

 
At 11:58 AM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Enjoy the time off!

Happy Holidays!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Yay!!! I'm there with you. After today, I do not return until after New Years. Have a good one!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger rick declared...

well, i hope you have some wonderful time off...

and thanks... words can't describe...
rick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home