Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Posting without really posting.

This is a good way to post when I don't really have time to come up with a real post. Thanks Jen. Here's one of those lists I feel compelled to complete. And actually I usually enjoy doing these listy things. And reading them too.

1) Name the last four things you have bought

-groceries
-wine
-gas
-Christmas cds

2) Name four drinks you regularly drink:

-red wine
-rye & coke
-coke
-coffee

3) Last time you cried?

Christmas Eve.
(But I almost cried yesterday when I managed to slice my thumb open on a corkscrew)

4) What is in your CD player?

-Car: mixed cd that my best friend's boyfriend made
-Upstairs: Moby
-Downstairs: Christmas cds

5) What is under your bed?

-box of toys
-stored comfortor
-books

6) What time did you wake up today?

-11am

7) Current hair?

-Long, dark brown, curly

8) Current clothes?

-really cute black sweater & cranberry-coloured cords

9) Current desktop picture?

-Christmas scene

10) Current worry?

-will I or won't I?

11) Current hate?

-my bitchy side

12) Favorite places to be?

-Home
-on vacation
-in bed
-at the cottage

13) Least favorite place?

-work
-at the Doctor's office

14) How tall are you?

-5’8”

15) Favorite expression?

-"bloody hell"
-"yikes"
-"I am so sure"

16) Two people from your past you wish you could talk to:

-Ben & Lou. 2 great friends from university. God I miss them.

17) Favorite day(s)?

-Saturday

18) Where would you like to go?

-Britain/Scotland
-Australia
-Out West
-Alaska
-New Orleans
-Maine
-oh the list is too long to continue

19) Where do you want to live when you get married?

-already married. It's kinda a done deal. But if I could I'd go somewhere without snow.

20) Favorite foods?

-all things bread
-french fries
-king crab drenched in butter
-ice cream
-peanut butter lindt chocolates
-another list too long to continue

21) Color of most clothes you own:

-black & red

22) Number of pillows you sleep with?

-two

23) What do you wear when you go to sleep:

-nothing but skin

24) What were you doing at 12AM last night:

-reading in bed

25) How old will you be in 10 years:

-42!!!!!!!!

26) Are you paranoid?!

-I don't think so. Do you think I am? Oh maybe I am! Did you say something? Why are you looking at me like that? What?

27) Do you burn or tan?

-Both. Start with a burn.

28) What is the brand of your wallet?

-Liz Claiborne

29) First piercing/tattoo?

-ears when I was quite young
-nose when I was early 2os
-tattoo when I was early 20s

30) What are you reading?

-The DaVinci Code
-The Captain's Verses
-I, Elizabeth

31) First enemy?

-Chana. That bitch. She just couldn't keep her hands of my guy.

32) Last person you yelled at?

-My Husband.

33) Latest crush?

-It's a secret. Could be anyone of you.

34) The last thing you ate?

-Spinach Dip

35) The last time you had sex was....

-night before last

The Buzz:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger rick declared...

33) i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours... nah, just kidding...

15) i think i'll steal these...

2) boozer... ; )

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Wha? You mean you don't have Oklahoma on that list (no. 18)???

Bloody Hell! (I need to add that phrase to my repertoire. I like it...bloody hell...bloody hell.)

 
At 11:20 PM, Blogger `*Pansy*~ declared...

I restarted my blog, same address as before...thanks for your concern, I just needed to think about some things...and I borrowed the questionaire you had on yours. Hope you have a wonderful New Year's, Sha!

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

Interesting answers...I am not sure that I could have answered one or two of those questions as honestly as you did!

I just posted one of these type of quizzes on my blog for the first time ever...although unfortunately my quiz is a bit less revealing.

Blogging is so funny, you occasionally get to hear other people's answers to some pretty personal quiz questions, questions I would probably be slapped for asking you if I asked them of you face to face!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home