Monday, December 27, 2004

Snaps of our Christmas Eve.

Just a few pics of our Christmas Eve. Crazy times were had.



Ally & Alycia.
My crazy sister and her funky girlfriend.



Alycia did my eyes for our Christmas Eve.

And Mom's too...

And then she painted Dad's head...

Our favourite pastime.

We call him Kitty.

The Buzz:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

Your dad is a better sport than I...nobody is ever painting my head for Christmas, that is, unless I have had too much to drink!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Looks like you all were having a great time.

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Jen declared...

How fun is that??? Love it.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Kat declared...

Wow! Can I come next year?!? It loooks like your family had a BLAST!
-K.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger rick declared...

you have a beautiful eye... ;)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Tee-hee...somebody spiked the family eggnog.

What a great bunch!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger JV declared...

Hi Butterfly,

I'm glad to see you're all together and having fun. I hope you enjoy whatever new tradition your family establishes for Christmases to come.

Happy New Year
JV

 

Post a Comment

<< Home