Saturday, January 22, 2005

Blog This!

Have you ever been driving down the road and then you think of something you should blog about?

Or maybe you're lying in bed, just drifting off to sleep and something occurs to you. "Oh. I should really blog about that."

But then when you go to blog, you can't remember one single idea for a blog that you had all day?

I think that I should have a little "blog this" button. When I think of something I can commit it to my "blog this" memory and then go back later and expand on it.


The Buzz:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue declared...

This happens to me all the time and not just with the blog. If you ever figure out a way to capture these ideas let me know how you did it.
So far sleeping on a notepad and pen have only hurt my back.

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

I'm with H&B. 7:00 in the morning and with 2000 commuters behind me, I'm thinking about my blog and what I'll write when I get home. Then I have to focus on stopping at a station and I forget the whole bloggy thing. Yeah. I should write it down.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Oh yeah! I started keeping a hardback notebook in my purse and I carry it with me ev-ery-where. It stays on my bedstand at night. In it, I dump all my blogging ideas and sometimes I do this while driving down the road!

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger David declared...

You seem savy enough to carry a Palm Pilot, works for me... I have the Zire 71, this thing is a blogger's dream, It has all the functionality of a regular Palm Pilot, plus a built in digital camera for snapping pics of those things you want to blog about, and it can be used as an MP3 player too. Everyone should have one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home