Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Burst.

My sweet love has now gone 2/two/deux months smoke free!

And you know what? He makes it look easy. Really. You would never know that he struggles with it. From all appearances it doesn't even bother him.

But it is still a struggle for him. I know it is. And I am so fiercely proud of him that I could absolutely burst.

Well done baby! Now you get to select a prize...

The Buzz:

At 10:58 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue declared...

Hope he doesn't pick a smoke for his prize, hee,hee

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

I've known people to pick that as a reward. lol

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Larry declared...

Way to go!!!!

Dare we ask what he picked for his prize??? I know what I would pick!!!!

Take care you guys.

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger Dale declared...

WTG, Eric! You da man!! And it is tough, I know it.

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

This sounds like the perfect reason to go lingerie shopping, then you are both rewarded...

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Way to go!!!!!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Clark declared...

Does he have any tips? Is he just doing it cold turkey? Or is he using gum!

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

Good for him. That is a mighty tough addiction to quit.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello sha. how are you this morning? i have a question for you. on my favorites list i have a woman called carliss. she says she does not know how to make a favorites list. thanks to you i know how to do it but should i try to explain it to her. i am not sure how much html she knows. i would hate to have her change her template and make a mistake and mess up her whole site. what do you think?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home