Saturday, January 22, 2005

Date Night.

Well we had great intentions. In fact we even actually made it out for dinner.

And it was a good dinner. We so rarely get out anymore.

But the weather is really sucky here in sunny O-town. Lots of snow and shitty driving conditions. We considered catching a movie but once I considered coming out of the theatre in the late, dark, snowy night I thought better of it.

Just take me home. To my cozy rec room and fireplace. Let's cuddle up and watch a movie. It's more comfortable than a theatre anyway.


The Buzz:

At 1:33 a.m., Blogger mrhaney declared...

are you going to pop some pop corn?

 
At 2:04 a.m., Blogger Magicfingers declared...

Good for you girl. Sounds like a good evening to me. I would choose a snuggly comfy fire to strangers in a theater any day.

 
At 3:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Why not do both?

It's not every evening you get to risk your life in a snow storm. Bet it makes for good--

Did I say that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home