Friday, January 21, 2005

Date Weekend.

It's Friday evening.

Yahoo!

Eric and I have been so busy lately. This is a weekend with no plans. Next weekend? Back to the whirlwind.

Tonight we're watching Garden State.

Tomorrow? Date night.

Date night!! It's been eons since we've gone on a date. I'll be sure to give you the g-rated version.

The Buzz:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello sha. how are you tonight. i just got on the computer and am looking at all the blogs i like. i took my wife to the thrift store today. it seems like we end up there every day. she bought a couple of dolls today among other things. when we got home she said she smelled a funny smell coming from our 1973 oldsmobile. i lifted the hood to find my radiator was leaking. i tried to solder it but to no avail. i then put some epoxy on it and it is suppose to get as hard as steel. i have my doubts though. i am going to let it sit overnight and fill it with water and try it out. wish me luck. well have yourself a good weekend and take care.
mrhaney

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

God, how I miss date night. *sigh*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home