Sunday, January 02, 2005

I Love a Good Book.

The DaVinci Code has me. I am captive in its clutches until the last page is turned

Earlier this evening I found myself dragging out old art history books. I'm searching out artwork on the net. I am enthralled. I'm telling everyone in the house about the intriguing, based-in-fact details in this book.

In short, I am powerless to post until I have finished my book.


The Buzz:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

I totally agree. I just finished Angels and Demons. It was good as well and I highly recommend it.

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger JV declared...

I'm still waiting to get my hands on The Da Vinci Code. Sigh. Angels and Demons started slowly, but after a few chapters I couldn't put it down.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

Just remember, the majority of the book is fiction!....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home