Tuesday, January 11, 2005

It Goes in Threes.....

This is all Jen's fault.....I'm just following orders.

Three Things


3 names you go by:

Shauna
Sha
Queen Sha.

3 screen names you have:

None unless you count blog names.....
-Butterfly
-Ms. ____ & _____


3 things you like about yourself:

my hair
my strength
my intelligence

3 things you hate/dislike about yourself:

my hair
my incredible mood swings
that I'm bad with money

3 parts of your heritage

British
Scottish
Irish

3 things that scare you:

Spiders
Tornodos
Dying alone

3 of your everyday essentials:

blogging and emailing
Coca-cola with lunch
reading before bed

3 things you’re wearing right now:

a funky clunky silver ring
green suede jacket
black boots

3 of your favorite bands/artists (subject to change at any time):

Dido
Great Big Sea
U2

3 of your favorite songs at present:

Stoned - Dido
Over & Over - Nellie and Tim McGraw (which is weird b/c I don't listen to either artist)
there's a song on a mixed cd, that I love, but I don't know the name or artists

3 new things you want to try in the next 12 months:

I have no idea -- apparently I have no goals


3 things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

Hot sex
Laughter
Trust

2 truths and a lie (no particular order to keep ya guessing):

I had a breast reduction.
I never believed that I would fall in love.
I had a breast enhancement.

3 physical things about a love interest that appeal to me:
(do husbands count?)

His thighs
His laugh
His trust in me

3 things you just can’t do:

stop blogging
stop worrying
wake up rested

3 of your favorite hobbies:

blogging
drinking red wine (does that count?)
reading

3 things you want to do really badly right now:

call in sick tomorrow and sleep in
go on vacation
the hustle :)

3 careers you’re considering:

domestic goddess
accounting
professional party girl

(guess which one I actually do)

3 places you want to go on vacation:

Britain
Scotland
Australia

3 kids names (either boy or girl):

girl - Leah boy - Sebastian
Kinsey Shane
Rhea Aiden

3 things you want to do before you die:

travel
be a mom
retire

3 people who have to take this quiz now (heh heh - evil laugh):

I think that everyone has taken this already.

Zulu have you taken it?
What about you Writersblock?
Alianora? I can't remember....

The Buzz:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger rick declared...

do you think it's funny that in the nelli song, they keep saying the same thing 'over and over' again?

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

You made it!!!

I like Great Big Sea, too. How about that song "Clearest Indication?" I think that's the story of my life right now. :-(

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger `*Pansy*~ declared...

Yes, I have taken the *three* Sha, I have yet to repost it on my new blog *same name, new address, due to a nosy co worker that I don't trust, but I did email you the addy and it should be linked with my profile here*

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

I love the honesty! I could never admit to some of that stuff publically.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger Liz declared...

Great list! Thanks for sharing.

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger sumo declared...

Hi...Broomstick lady here...I see that you have the same tastes when it comes to the physical attributes...well, nearly anyway.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Damn. I read each and every one of your answers and didn't see that coming! Later this week, right after I buy a green suede jacket, I'll post it.

Glad your weekend was a success.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home