Monday, January 17, 2005

The Raiders.

Oh I can hardly keep from laughing. My man -- my wonderful, true, gorgeous man -- and his friends have come up with a "team name" for their video game playing group.

I love it. I really do. 3 grown men on my street alone, along with 9 others, will be going to a weekend gaming tournament (in Feb.) at a University here in town. I'm threatening to get tshirts made. Except that I couldn't afford to get 12 done. I might make shirts for the boys on our street though. The Raiders on the front with their ping and nicknames on the back. Too funny.

They all have to take their computers and set up at their assigned stations. I think it's a riot. I would like to sneak in and take pictures. I don't know for sure but I think that they're taking coolers of food and sleeping bags and whatnot. It's like a sleepover for big boys.

Party on boys!

The Buzz:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger Larry declared...

OMG....Thats sounds like sooooo much FUN!!!!!!!!!!

What games doe the BOYS play??? XBox or Playstation 2??

lololo.....Yeah...Yeah....Boys and our toys.....


Thanks for the smile this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!-

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

LOL!!! This is too cute. Please take a picture if you get tshirts.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Ha! Can we say "geeks" ?

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger curiouscouple declared...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger curiouscouple declared...

W00T!! LAN party!

I wish there were others around here that were into that sort of thing. *sigh*

As for Xbox or PS2, I'm willing to hazard a guess that's it's problably neither, but PC's. I've never LAN'ed with a group on the X-box before, but pinging a PC is common practice.

Anyways, I'm extremely jealous. :(

(sorry about the deleted post, but I had to edit - my spelling today is HORRID!)

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

Oh, oh, I wanna play!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Kat declared...

And what are the girls doing? You guys should get your own team together and virtually whoop on them! Hehehe
-K.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

That's hilarious, sha... lol

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Raiders of the Lost ?.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home