Sunday, January 23, 2005

WARNING.

Take note:

This is what can happen to your hair (and maybe even your head!) if you wear your headphones too often.

My boy has got to stop gaming! And yes that is how his hair dried and no it's not enhanced.



He's gonna be real mad at me for posting this but I'm still laughing so hard that I can barely type. I keep breaking out into hysterical laughter every time I look at it.

Too funny!!!!!

The Buzz:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

This is why we keep our men around...for things like this that make us laugh.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

You laugh but this hair style could become a trend.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

He wears headphones to game? SO maybe that's how gamers recognize each other, by their gaming-headphone-hair.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Clark declared...

That's actually the hair's natural reaction when confronted; it's shrinking back to its home territory, 1987.

;)

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

At least he still has hair, right?

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

I think that your husband needs to snap a pic of your hair immediately as you arise from bed in the morning! That would be sweet revenge.

Your husband needs a 'revenge' blog.

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue declared...

That would be the perfect place to put a hotdog at a hockey game.

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

looks good to me sha. just as long as it is not me. i wear a hat a lot though to hide my hair.

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger David declared...

Warning Heeded - Thanks, I've been starting to wear my headphones around a lot more recently for listen to music, I think it's time to switch to the earbuds or the type of headphones that wrap around the back, but then you might get some funky overhang type of thing...Can't win for losing eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home