Wednesday, January 12, 2005

WTF?

It's January. In Canada.

And we're having a Thunderstorm. A thunderstorm!

Go figure.

The Buzz:

At 10:59 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

So are we...a doozy.

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Jen declared...

So are we!!! And you know Oklahoma thunderstorms are beasts.

 
At 4:08 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

Well it's a balmy 57 here in Houston... very comfortable!

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Happy and Blue declared...

I think it's raining here on the Canadian prairies as well. Let me check..
No, that crack I thought was lightning was just my roof caving in under the weight of the last snowfall we had.
But it is a balmy -40 still.
I think I'll get my shorts on and go for a stroll.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

We had a thunderstorm on Tuesday as well and I thought the same thing. I am blaming it on the tsunami.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

Yeah, this whole weather thing is starting to freak me out. It hit 73°F here today. It's since dropped to 63, but still. IT'S JANUARY! Good thing I just bought a 4WD SUV for the "snow" this winter...

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger Larry declared...

Hey!!!! How you doing!!! We had the thunderstorms in Brampton yesterday.....it was like 10 or 11 this afternoon, and now at 10:30 its like -1 and SNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to move somewhere WARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger bounce declared...

Happy and Blue, you can come stay with me - oh wait - never mind - the furnace doesn't seem to be able to handle this balmy -40 weather - you're better off where you are... oh wait - right - we're both prairie children.
little house on the miserable (edit bleep bleep edit) minus forty prairie.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

Yeah! Wasn't that freaky! Larry and I were packing my mom's appt up, and I saw a flash of light outside. Then I heard the thunder! I can't remember ever hearing a thunderstorm in winter before.
Crazy warm yesterday - like 18! Then -8 this morning. Tsunami effects for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home