Saturday, February 05, 2005

Annoying Humans!

Can you hear him?



This is what I imagine Rocky the Wonder Cat to be saying.....

"Can't you people just leave me alone?
I was up quite late watching your bedroom
door. And then? I got up so early that the
birds weren't even up. All just to meow at
your door. The things I do for you people!

Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.

You try doing that for an hour and see
how exhausted you are! All I wanted was
a little food. Is that too much to ask? But
noooooo I have to pace and cajole and
howl at you until you get up! The nerve!

So...can't you just let me sleep in peace?"

The Buzz:

At 2:38 PM, Blogger swamp4me declared...

Poor Rocky, perhaps he would like to commiserate with my two feline friends. They got so insistent that my husband banished them to the utility room at night. The funny thing is, now one is bossy about bedtime. Bullet, my male cat, starts pacing around 9 pm. If you get up from your chair, or even act like you are going to, he will try to lead you to the utility room door. My female cat (she'll be 17 next month) waits patiently for you to take her into her "bedroom." Cats, you gotta love 'em.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Lefty Telepathy declared...

Ironic.

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I think you are right. He needs his sleep so he can carry out his annoying habits.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello sha. what has happened to happyandblue? i tried to click on his link on my site and it did not go any where. has he got a new site? what is his url? is he lost in space or is it just me that can not find him.

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello again. it was my fault sha. i had his url wrong on my template. i changed it and now i can link to him again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home