Sunday, February 20, 2005

Apparently.....

.....I have too much time on my hands.

Dad did the banner but I've done the rest myself. (maybe I shouldn't admit to that) "Butterfly Wings" is readable on Firefox but it has been suggested to me that it's not on IE. Hm.

Anyway, I'll keep working on the blog title but at least the rest all matches now. Too late to change my mind now. :)

The Buzz:

At 4:10 p.m., Blogger Kristin declared...

Butterfly - I have IE, it's totally readable and the burgandy color is hot hot hot!

 
At 6:30 p.m., Blogger Thomas declared...

I.E. here to, and it's completely readable... Maybe you should post some naked pictures of yourself for us to "test" too... ;)

 
At 7:02 p.m., Blogger The Delawarean declared...

Looks great! I've been wanting to change mine too, but I'm just to lazy.

 
At 7:19 p.m., Blogger Zulu declared...

I love the new look...the colors, the butterflies, everything!

 
At 8:04 p.m., Blogger blue2go declared...

Beautiful new look, I like it!

 
At 8:30 p.m., Anonymous Johnny the Horse declared...

Looks Good. Very fresh and vibrant.

 
At 10:31 p.m., Blogger Magicfingers declared...

Looking Good...............
I like it Sha. Very colorful and matches your new border great.
Bad news for my pix effort. 2 tries so far. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I will keep trying. Thanks for your help

 
At 10:32 p.m., Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

The Red is FAB too.

 
At 10:40 p.m., Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

I think these popup comments are more finickity than the others. They take their time is what I mean.

I can probably make the corners on your butterfly header pink. But the others would be hard to change. It would be easier to comment them out and go with a square look if they bother you.

 
At 10:02 a.m., Blogger Larry declared...

Hey!!!

I really like the new look....GREAT JOB...

I wonder if I should play with mine again.....

NAH!!!!!

HAve a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 1:53 p.m., Blogger Denny Shane declared...

Looks great!!

 
At 7:47 p.m., Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Bwaaaahhh..I need sunglasses to look at this. It's so bright, hee,hee..

 
At 11:57 a.m., Blogger katie declared...

This is beautiful. I have I E and see everything perfectly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home