Monday, February 28, 2005

Be gone!

Happy last day of February everybody!

Good riddance February, you wretched month. I don't want to see your sorry days again for at least a year! Git! Skidaddle!

March. Here in Otown, it's threatening to come in like a lion. Oh well. I'm all for ending on a lamb.

Yay for March! Easter and Spring all in one month. There will also be birthdays and new babies and trips home and visits with friends. Dinner parties to be had and plans to be made.

Hey March? I'm so glad to see you.

The Buzz:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

yeah! I'm first--woo woo March--woo woo March!

March is such a squirrley month--let's all enjoy March--

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Jesse declared...

my birthday is on friday . March 4th. I will be the big 23.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Yep, I'm ready to March.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

MARCH IS A GREAT MONTH.
MY FAMILY WILL CELEBRATE 3 BIRTHDAYS IN MARCH AND
1 ANNIVERSARY.
TIME MARCHES ON.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger writersblock declared...

To March!

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

Roarrrrrr! Put your snow boots on and let's march into March!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Yippee, March..just 4 more months till the snow is finally gone..yahoo...

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

I'm totally happy to see March arrive!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home