Friday, February 25, 2005

Bed Hog.

Tomorrow morning while I am still sleeping Eric will be getting up early and going to his mega LAN party. That's right. The "Big Boy Sleepover" is this weekend.

170 people ~ mostly men boys, will gather at the University campus. They will all be laden down with boxes containing monitors, keyboards, towers, CDs, DVDs, sugary snacks, gallons of caffeinated cola, sleeping bags and whatever other paraphernalia they may see fit to bring.

In Eric's case, he is bringing a cooler, a pillow, his own computer chair, headphones, microphone and a camera.

It's ridiculous .... but it's wonderful. My technogeeky but lovable husband has found other technogeeky but lovable friends and now they are all going to celebrate and play games for the weekend. I'm pleased for him.

And you know what that means.....

I get the bed to myself!!!!

Oh the luxury of it.

The Buzz:

At 8:07 AM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

I may love my computer, etc... but I just couldn't see myself going off on a weekend with it under my arms. I'd much rather have a nice, loving female under my arms. lol

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger writersblock declared...

Yes, it is ironic, we spend most of our lives wishing there was someone beside us in bed. We get married and then really appreciate having the whole bed to ourselves.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Sounds like win/win to me. Sneak some of his pictures for us..

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

A nice break. And then when he gets back home, plenty to talk about.

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Jesse declared...

my son is a bed hog. he gets in my bed when he is scared he gets in bed with me and kicks and hits me. its sux.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

hello sha.
i am going to have to agree with happy on this one. at least for you any way.

 
At 12:47 AM, Blogger John declared...

I say good for your hubby, and shouldn't you be excited he's gone for a few days??

Until you are a gamer, you'll never understand. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home