Sunday, February 27, 2005

Beyonce Overload.

Apparently Oscar is trying to break new records tonight. Beyonce performed not one but THREE of the nominated songs tonight.

I've got nothing against Beyonce but ... come on. Was no one else available?

The Buzz:

At 11:52 PM, Blogger Anvilcloud declared...

I was. Damn beggars didn't even ask.

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger John B. declared...

Now you realize why I don't watch the Oscars. Once is enough.

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger MB declared...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger MB declared...

I thought Beyonce's eye makeup was really scary! But I liked her dress and jewelry. The songs? I guess I'm just not a big Andrew Lloyd Weber fan.

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Mike declared...

I'm with you. I'm sick of Beyonce. She can sing, but please... Do you think she knows French? Or was she singing that first song phonetically?

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

I didn't watch. But today on the AOL news page, I checked out the worst and best dressed. Funny now..
Johnny Depp and Melanie Griffith were on both list for the same outfits. GO FIGURE.

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I watched a bit but then I developed ADD..

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Outburst declared...

It would have been about a 100 times better to have seen Robin Willaims' planned musical-style routine but of course ABC had to axe it in case he displayed one of his hairy nipples.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

sigh... I saw the pic of Charlize (oh my God she's gorgeous), and I'm still hunting for one of Julia Roberts. Anyone seen it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home