Monday, February 14, 2005

A Butterfly for a Butterfly

Eric worked late tonight but look what he brought home for me along with a handful of flowers. In case you can't tell it's a big butterfly balloon.

Isn't it neat?

I feel lucky. Very lucky to have married such a wonderful man.

The Buzz:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I can't help but think you're both lucky to have found each other.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Cuppa declared...

It's the BEST!

 
At 7:37 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Oh how beautiful! You both are lucky, Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Nice balloon! Maybe you can incorporate the picture into your blog somewhere?

And yes, you're lucky to have someone! I also consider myself lucky to have that one special person and I thank God for that every day and hope we may live a long happy life together!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger rick declared...

i'm always impressed by sincere guys... maybe because i know how much work it is... we have a tendancy to be self centered, you know...

 
At 5:36 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

That must be the new theme this year. Balloons shaped like blogs. I got a big blown up Delaware...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home