Monday, February 07, 2005

Crazies

Okay you bunch of crazies. It was simply a test. It was only a test. Just thought it would be fun to try it out. Just in case I want to call in something that's just too important or too funny to wait for me to get home to type. Or just in case I want to sing.....no, not really.

But I promise this will not replace my wonderful and witty prose. Ha. Ha. Ha.

So everybody relax. Breathe a collective sigh of relief. I am not changing format. But considering the response I got, I may throw in an audiopost every once in a while. I may even take requests. Or as Blue suggested I may contract out my voice to read posts for others.

Make me an offer! :)

The Buzz:

At 2:12 AM, Blogger chosendaughter declared...

I love audio posts. My son Jasen, 28 went to Hawaii for three weeks by himself to cycle and camp on the islands. He audio blogged everyday and I loved to hear his voice. He has a beautiful deep voice and is well spoken (hard to tell I'm Mom).

I found it an absolute blessing and couldn't wait to get home from work to check if he had posted.

Your test was very nice. Gahead! do another one! As a matter of fact I would love to do one as well, maybe on a special occasion like if a man asks me out on a date or I win the lottery or I lose 20 lbs. Now that would be something to talk about!

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I clicked on the title of your post but I couldn't hear anything. I think it may be broken.
It was a nice run while it lasted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home