Friday, February 11, 2005

Friday Fun Day.

Not getting much work done today. I'm sitting at my desk but not really working. It's like taking a day off without really taking a day off.

So I'm reading everyone's blogs. And if you haven't posted recently then I'm reading your comments. It's a great way to spend the day!

I'm looking forward to tonight. I'm going to a pedicure party! That's right. Wine, food and professional pedicures.

How cool it that?

The Buzz:

At 2:59 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

Have fun!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Wine? I need a pedi BAD and this damn cold weather is making my usually strong nails all brittle and funky. Enjoy yourself girl, you deserve it.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Wine,food and a pedicure at the same time. I'd take a close look at what I was eating and drinking once they started doing the pedicures.Blech..

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

i think i may pass on that.
mrhaney

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

I have never heard of that kind of party. I would like to attend that. Who is putting it on? A shop owner?
I have been in the healthcare field for a long time. This campus I on in now has been open 4 years. I was hired at the beginning and it has been a very pleasant experience. I have meet lots of great people, families and residents. Excellent company to work for. I feel very fortunant to be there.

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

You are shamelessly spoiled.

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

Booze and nailpolish. What could possibly go wrong?

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

I'd have to give myself a pedicure BEFORE going to a pedicure party where everyone would see my skanky toes.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

I think I need one of those parties. *sigh*

How fun!!!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

How was the party? This sounds like a lot of fun and I'm curiuos. Did you have music so you could dance on your newly done toes to dry the polish? Did you eat and drink while the pedicures were being done? Talk about head to toe fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home