Saturday, February 05, 2005

Learning new things....

this is an audio post - click to play

The Buzz:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Brian Dunlop declared...

go to my web site on http://nappymoon.blogspot.com/ .

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

yikes--noooo. written word is sacred, right? the tele's been invented.

But, hey, you do have a sexy voice. ;-)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

That is so cool. Perhaps I could contract you to read my posts.
I do like the pictures and written stories though. It's hard to make fun of such a sexy voice.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger BridalBeer declared...

I'd love to hear you but my computer arrived with a "birth defect"(blame it on india). So the sound function has never worked.

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Lefty Telepathy declared...

So Canada!!!!!

I guess it's not too hard.

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

Hey! You sound like you're from the midwest (US).

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Jen declared...

It's so good to hear your voice!!!

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

Sha!! Is that all you've got to say? Hundreds of thousands of bloggers out here in the www, each of us leaning in close to our speakers so as not to miss a single syllable, and what do we get?

"This audio bloggin' thing's not too hard."

I played it 267 times in a row in a desperate search for hidden meaning.

"This audio bloggin' thing's not too hard."
"This audio bloggin' thing's not too hard."
"This audio bloggin' thing's not too hard."

After hours of painstaking examination, I'm left with the distinct impression that you did not find it difficult to post an audio blog. But maybe I missed something. I'm going now to listen to it again.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Dale declared...

LMAO!!!!!!!

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger writersblock declared...

So...how many times did you re-record before you were happy with the sound of your message?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger Butterfly declared...

Give me a break people!!! It was just a test! And that was my first recorded WB so .... :P.

Anyone got anything they want me to read?

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

What a sexy voice...maybe you can work for a '900' phone service! :)

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger The Delawarean declared...

Great, now you've just pissed off all the hearing impaired people you loved reading your blog but are now left out in the cold. :P

 
At 6:38 PM, Blogger Earth Horse declared...

Holy crap Sha! Look at all the attention you got from posting an audio blog. Maybe I'll try it. And um, Dale - you have to play it backwards to get the hidden message... it sounds almost like Lennon saying ......

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger JODSTER declared...

Maybe you could do like those childrens books, and you could post the text as well as the audio. And we could read along...

You will know it is time to turn the page when you here the butterfly wings go like this... *flutter, flutter*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home