Saturday, February 19, 2005

Meerkats Unmasked.

That was the title that caught my eye while channel surfing last night. It was on Animal Planet. They made it sound so mysterious and secretive. I read it like: MEERKATS!!! Unmasked... So serious and revealing. Being a fan of Timone....



I flipped it on. What a great laugh it turned out to be. They were the funniest little creatures and the whole hour was entertaining. Eric had fun laughing at me as I laughed at the Meerkats.

So I learned all about Meerkats from this Alec Baldwin (apparently he likes Meerkats too!) narrated documentary. While I watched, I munched on Cadbury's Mini Eggs.



I love those things. Eric went out and bought me a big bag of 'em. Ain't he grand?

So that was my Friday night. I wonder if anyone could possibly top that.

The Buzz:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Of course I could. Unless your talking about things that really happened to me in which case "No".

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I love timon too. He is the cutest little animal i have ever seen and hes so funny.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

I saw a TV program on Meercats, it was a while ago. They repeat those, don't they? I like animal shows. Did you see the program about the Hawk in NYC? As for Friday night, I went out with a friend after work and came home early. We had a good time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home