Sunday, February 13, 2005

Red & Sparkly

I have pretty toes. My feet are soft and my toes are painted red and sparkly. So yes the pedicure party was an evening well spent.

The company is a little "spa in motion". They come to your house and bring all their stuff. So it's almost like getting a spa job except that you can make snacks and have drinks and be rowdy or whatever. It's kind of a neat idea.

I've decided that I should get a pedicure once a month. At least in the winter. It's a great pickmeup.

Eric and I had planned on maybe getting to a movie or something this weekend but the timing didn't work out. We did manage to spend Saturday evening with friends. A good time was had. Eric suggested going to a movie tomorrow night instead but it's Valentine's Day. Won't everyone be out on dates? I think that I'll pass on that. Maybe later on this week. I have no idea what's even out at the theatres.

So in genuine Happy & Blue style here is a question:

Does anyone have any good movie recommentations? Seen anything particularly good or particularly bad recently?

The Buzz:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

The only thing missing I am sure from your pedicure party was the vibrating chair! Mmmm...me loves the vibrating chairs! :-P

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

'Friday Night Lights'---and you don't need to be a sports fan to enjoy the movie.

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger Mel declared...

Just saw "Finding Neverland" and it was amazing.

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

I don't get to the movies much either, I immediately bought I Robot when it came on dvd. I love Will Smith. I did see friday night lights, it is good also. I hear a lot of good things about Denzal Washington in Manchurein Candidate.
Have a good night out.

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Iona declared...

(Hey, nice comment format!)
Uh, good movies... I can always trust my mom when she suggests movies. She also mentioned Manchurian Candidate. "Awsome movie, great story" were her words, but then again, she particularly likes Denzel, so perhaps she's prejudged! ;)

My sister saw Alexander The Great with Colin Farrel in the cinema not so long ago, (must be out on DVD soon?) but said that was an absolute no-no! Too long, too boring. She thought Troy was much better.

I myself haven't seen any good movies lately, only the ones from TV. I've been too busy with my blog ;) Which brings up a question; I noticed you also made some minor changes. What's that ~new~ doing with your blog links? Does that have anything to do with the Live Feed?

 
At 6:20 AM, Blogger Dragonfly declared...

Depents on what kind of movies you like... The Butterfly Effect, if you like psychological movies. I liked it.

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger blue2go declared...

Haven't seen a new movie for awhile, but liked "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Even though you don't like it "Happy Valentines Day".
I would recommend "The Bourne Supremacy". It has everything a couple could want in a movie except romance. A real tear jerker..

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

Jane and I were blown away by Million Dollar Baby. That was most excellent. I mean, I was speechless after.... just ask Dale or Larry... that's impressive! lol Enjoy Sha. hugs, Jenn

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger JV declared...

Hi Sha,

I really liked the movie "Closer," but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it for a date--it's pretty cynical about relationships. I'm obsessed with the theme music (The Blower's Daughter) by Damien Rice, an Irish singer/songwriter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home