Wednesday, February 23, 2005

See Zach Write a Blog.

I was blog surfing tonight and found a link to Zach Braff's blog. It's actually linked on the Garden State Official Website.

I had never heard of this before. Maybe I'm the only one but I found it interesting. He only writes every once in a while now. He's gets, on average, over 1000 comments per post. One had well over 3000 comments.

So imagine, you're surfing along and come across Zach Braff's blog. You seen that 1500 people have left a comment before you. Do you leave one anyway? That just strikes me as insane.

Huh.

The Buzz:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Jen declared...

Ha! I had a link to it for a brief time but then I thought the same thing you did!

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger R. Scott Bonnell declared...

3000 comments? I'm sure he reads everyone ! Ha ha

 
At 2:41 AM, Blogger mrhaney declared...

yea sha. i can just see us getting that many replies. maybe if we win a lottery or some thing.

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I wouldn't leave a comment. What could you say that hadn't been said already.
Plus his post was boring..

 
At 12:46 PM, Blogger JODSTER declared...

Arrr.. I feel scooped.

i came across it the other day and was thinking the same thing. I have a post ready about it, I was just waiting for some other post to go up since the last one was a week and a half ago.

Reading through it all, he has moments of hilarity.

Lots of other blog stuff in the meantime.

And leave a comment. He reads all of them. I swear!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Amanda declared...

The only way I'd leave a comment is if I knew I could come up with something he'd really remember me by and that would make him want to email a response. I can't compete with 1000 or more other people!

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

I'd leave a comment. But I bet it would take forever for this computer to pull up thousands of comments, so it probably wouldn't work.

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

I would if I felt the need according to his post.
Denny and H&B must be so jealous :)

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

oh magic... so cruel... but you're right, I am jealous... laugh But you know if you look at what this guy does for a living... these people are leaving him comments because they like him, they're doing it because of who he is... and what he may be able to do for them in show biz.

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Denny Shane declared...

I meant to say they are leaving him comments NOT because they like him but... etc.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I go for quality not quantity..The people who leave me comments are bloggings best.

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Johnny the Horse declared...

Who is he?

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger JODSTER declared...

Thought I'd let you know if you didn't already that I did end up posting about this blog as well.

Enjoy it if you wish (it was posted on March 1st.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home