Thursday, February 03, 2005

Short and Sweet.

Comments left on yesterday's post were hilarious! Thank you
everyone.
And if you haven't had a chance to read them go take a look....

Oh all except for one. I believe that I got comment-spammed.
Comment spammed! That's a first for me.


Oh and is there anyone in the world that doesn't have a gmail account? Apparently I've hit the jackpot. I have at least 50 invites to give out. So please, if you or your mother or your uncle or even your ..... cat want one, let me know in comments.

It's Thursday evening. My TV night.
That's why this post is....short and sweet.





The Buzz:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger David declared...

Regarding the G-Mail account, a coworker was supposed to send me an invite, but I never got it, If you are willing I'd love to get one. Let me know what info you need from me.

Thanks,

David

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger BridalBeer declared...

thanks for reminding me it was thursday yesterday. so it's friday today. already.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger SquirrleyMojo declared...

SPAMed--that's it! Perfect.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger carrie declared...

I'd take one of the gmail invites if you still have some left!!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger JODSTER declared...

what exactly IS a gmail account? Please send me one, before I crawl back under my rock.

or you can call me on my rotary phone. That is, if I'm not online using my dial-up account.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger blue2go declared...

How do you like "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown. Hopefully they won't be choosing a pope soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home