Saturday, February 19, 2005

Splendid.

Isn't my new banner FAB-U-LOUS?

I wish I could take the credit but it's all thanks to my Dad. He made it and then gave me explicit instructions on how to put it up.

Apparently these are the things he does during sleepless nights.

I'd hate to wish sleeplessness on anyone but if they can do cool stuff for me...

The Buzz:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Mike declared...

It's a lovely banner. Aren't you glad you named the blog "butterfly wings" and not something that would have been graphically more ... well ... graphic?

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger swamp4me declared...

I just checked out your dad's blog -- I liked it. He is now on my favorites list. Thanks for the link.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Zulu declared...

I love it!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger John B. declared...

I told my Dad about 3 months ago that I had a blog...he had no idea what one was. He doesn't use computers, but is extremely well read and is intelligent. He is almost 70, so computers are just not his thing.

Anyhow, that is neat that your father put that banner together for you...maybe I need to work on a spiffy banner like that for my blog. I wonder how I can implement Vince Lombardi into my banner...????

 
At 12:01 AM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

B e a utiful!
I love butterflies too Sha. I actually have a tatoo of one.
I have some pics of butterflies and have been trying to figure how to get one of the pix in my "about me" section. Can you let me out?

 
At 2:18 AM, Blogger shadowbox declared...

The new banner is fab!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger BridalBeer declared...

The banner is great.
However, atleast from my browser, the "GS" of Butterfly Wings is hidden under the white of butterfly wings. While most of us are familiar with your blog title, it may be good for first time visitors if the letters are clearer.

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

I like the new banner. Your Dad did a good job of creating it for his special daughter.

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Jennefer declared...

Love it! I love flutterbys too Sha - I have three different ones tattooed on various parts of my body (I'll let you wonder). lol

Wicked cool - do you know what they're called?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Iona declared...

COOL! Very artistic! And it's completely visible with the Firefox browser that I use.
Now you only have to get rid of that blue-ish green and make the rest of your blog to match the banner...
Perhaps your dad can help out some more during his future sleepless nights...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home