Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Achoo!

I'm getting a cold.

And I blame you.

I figure I've spent too much time curled up with blogs belonging to people with colds.

Alright. Alright.

I need someone to blame don't I?

And you guys are always here when I need you.

What would I do without you?

The Buzz:

At 10:50 PM, Blogger Mike declared...

Must be one a'them e-mail virus thinga-ma-joobies I've dun heerd about.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Magicfingers declared...

I hope we never have to find out how to do without you. Hope your feeling better soon.
I haven't been sick in a while, so I will be using precautions on this here puter. Hand sanitizer between blogs, keep the screen and keyboard clean, kleenex handy. I think I'll be ok.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Larry declared...

ok, so like we shouldn't sneeze on the keyboard or the screen....SORRY!!!!

Next time I will wipe them down...ok, maybe hose them down....KIDDING!!!!

Hope you aren't coming down with it to baddly!!!

Hang in there.....I will email some chicken soup to you!!

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Zulu declared...

Sorry you are feeling bad. I am sick as well. Sympathy sickness? :) Hang in there and drink lots of fluids.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger happyandblue2 declared...

Get well and email when your healthy.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Guinevere Meadow declared...

Must be a computer virus! *lol* OK, I know that was corny, couldn't help it. Everyone I know has been sick, too. Get well soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home